Enter your e-mail address below to reset your password.
Yomken is looking for two interns who will work closely with the Innovation and Funding team in searching and connecting with NGOs, individuals and also volunteers.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sector Mapping and identifying NGOs working with SMEs and innovators all over Egypt.
- Provide secondary market research on potential stakeholders
- Support and assist in products logistics, coordination, matching process between solution seeker and problem solver.
- Update and organize Yomken’s database for partners, innovators, events, etc.
- Conduct field visits to other governorates and its research.
- Education: Student or Graduate of Business, Engineering, Economics or any other related field.
- Preferably to have previous experiences in social and youth activities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as writing and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Have the ability to travel when needed.
- Have the passion to work in the field of development
Position Duration: From 15th July 2013 till 15th August with a possibility of extension
Reports to: Innovation and Funding Manager
Working Hours:10:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Timing will change during Ramadan)
If you think you are a self-motivated person and passionate about innovation and development fields, please send your resume and a cover letter to HR@yomken.com by mentioning in the subject “Summer Internship 1″. Deadline for Applying: July 10th 2013.