Enter your e-mail address below to reset your password.
• Conducting research on scientific and social topics and elaborate scientifically sound challenges, in Arabic/English/French, including background information and technical criteria of expected solutions;
• Coordinating with our diverse network of experts to evaluate the solutions received for the aforementioned challenges and select a winner;
• Coordinating with our national pool of innovators and monitoring the implementation of innovations in Egypt and elsewhere;
• Supporting the Senior Innovation Analyst in screening Challenges, Innovations, and Research before uploading on the platform;
• Supporting Communications & Marketing in writing newsletters and press releases after each challenges round.
• High interest in the fields of innovation and technology for development;
• High attention to details and exceptional communication skills;
• Exceptional investigative and problem solving skills such as analytical and lateral thinking, logical reasoning, persistence etc.;
• Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic, English, and French;
• Excellent command of MS office & Excel and good command of design software;
• A degree in Law, Business Administration, Arts, Science, Engineering or any other relevant field.
Interesting enough? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a cover letter showing the motivation behind joining our team. Please use "Francophone Innovation Analyst" as the email subject.