Business Development Specialist - Tunisia
Yomken.com is a non-profit CrowdSolving platform, with operations in Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, Palestine, and other developing countries.
Yomken.com bridges the gap between:
- The industrial, environmental and societal challenges facing local factories, NGOs, and governmental organizations
- The innovative untapped ideas and skills of potential problem solvers who can easily solve such challenges in return to a predefined reward.
- Development Agencies, International Organizations, CSR departments that are interested in fostering the linkage between scientific research and the market needs
Yomken.com also provides a gateway for financial platforms (VCs, Crowdfunding platforms and others) to get innovative projects to support and/or invest in.
Yomken.com is currently looking for a “Business Development Specialist”, based in Tunisia who will have the following responsibilities:
- Approaching and holding meetings with management or R&D team of local factories and organizations in order to determine the potential type of collaboration ;
- Outreach to different CSR departments that might be interested in supporting Yomken.com services;
- Planning and prepare presentations and proposals to our potential national and international partners and developing new business opportunities;
- Representing Yomken.com in relevant national and international events;
- Develop communication and outreach strategy according to objectives and budget;
- Increase Yomken.com brand awareness among relevant groups;
- Write reports to extract lesson learned and feedback, present them to the management team.
We are looking for someone with:
- High interest in the fields of innovation and technology for development.
- Business Savvy with a deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Extrovert personality with good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- High attention to details and exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic and French, working knowledge of English is a plus.
- No working experience is required, but any relevant previous experience or extra-curricular activities are a plus.
- Excellent command of MS office, any design software, and HTML
Interesting enough? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a cover letter showing the motivation behind joining our team. Please use " Business Development Specialist Tunisia" as the email subject.
To know more about Yomken.com check this video: http://bit.ly/2bXsN3y